You thought you could sweet-talk me into actually having feelings for you. When in reality you probably use the same little story with all the other girls you talk to.
I was stupid for thinking that you helped me “move on.” But you actually made me realize why my theory of “all guys are the same” is half true.
You see darling, before you I had someone in my life who connected with me emotionally, logically, and physically. I spent every second of my day thinking about how wonderful he was, but he went away. And distance was the only thing that split us into going our own separate way. And then I was somehow paired together with you… Which was clearly a huge mistake. I wasted my prom night spending time with you instead of being with my friends.
You do not understand me. You don’t understand that I can sometimes be sarcastic. You don’t understand that I would rather spend my days with coffee and a book. You don’t understand that my family always comes first. You don’t understand that I want to change the world. You don’t understand that I spend hours and hours analyzing specific aspects of my life. You don’t understand my faith, At least you pretended to. You don’t understand that I organize my thoughts the same way I organize my physical items. All you understood was that I was this pretty girl that you asked to prom. A pretty girl that now wants to kick you where it hurts the most.
What you don’t realize is that the whole time we spent talking, I was actually studying you. I was studying the way you’re so closed-up. How you never shared your feelings. How you never spoke to me about your family. How you spend your days doing things that you actually hate. The thing is that I can’t be with someone who still has the mentality of an adolescent. I can’t be with someone who clearly doesn’t understand why I keep myself busy.
I can’t be with someone who doesn’t understand who I am.
So, go right ahead and continue chatting with my hoe-ish cousin.
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?